Inflatable water slides are designed for the home user, create your own aqua park in your backyard this summer. Inflatable water slides are typically made of a tough plastic material and attach to garden hoses in order to generate their supply of water. Some slides are totally horizontal, encouraging the user to slide 'along' them, rather than 'down' them. Make the plunge and slide into some cool fun on a balmy summers's day with the ultimate in water slides. Summer wouldn't be summer without summer toys.

Banzai Double Splash Slide Pool

Banzai Double Splash Slide Pool

Price : $24.99

[ More Detail ]

User Comment

HOURS OF FUN | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-03-03
We have an inground pool and my son and his friends chose to play in this over the big pool! I had this pool all summer with a bunch of two year olds playing in it and even some four year olds! I have it deflated now and stored in the garage for this coming summer! Love it and the sprinkler part in the arch works to good. As for the drowning issue posed in the previous reviews you could always leave the slide deflated for real little kids. I did that a few times and just had the sprinkler arch going and it was just as fun. Would highly suggest getting this!
Great for toddlers! | Rating : 4 | on : 2008-09-08
I purchased this pool on clearance at Target a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to get a pool for my toddler that wasn\'t too big, but bigger than those plastic ones you can buy at Wal-mart. This one is perfect for her! She loves the dual slide, although she was quite scared at first.



The plastic is nice and thick and has stood up so far to her jumping all over it. I did not attach the canopy yet because my DD does not like water sprayed on her face, but the pool is perfectly fine (and lots of fun) without it.



Please be advised that you will have to supervise your children, which is obvious because it is a pool, but also because of the slide feature. It is a drowning hazard, like the other reviewer stated, and the childs head could get caught between the pool and the slide on both sides. I wish the slide could detach, but I\'m sure my DD would disagree.



Overall, it was worth the money I paid and even if it deflates in a week I will still be happy with my purchase.
Better without canopy | Rating : 3 | on : 2008-07-26
I ordered this pool thinking it would be something that would last until the end of the summer. So far the durability of the pool is good however, the complaint that I had for it is the canopy part. It attaches to the sides of the pool with velco and does not stay attached. Overall that piece is worthless due to the fact it should be wider and taller to accommodate kids going under it.



My husband and were constantly having to put it back on the pool and eventually we gave up. My dds seemed to be happier with letting it sit at the side and spray them. We both simply wished that the pool didn\'t even have that part to it.



The only other complaint is that the slide portion is attached to bottom of the pool on the ends. So that means there is a gap under the slide and pool bottom. This could turn out to be very dangerous as I watched my daughters go under the slide several times. In my opinion, it could be a drowning hazard. Also, with that sort of construction, the slide could very well rip apart from the pool floor and ruin the entire thing.



Overall, this item serves the purpose for us. A place to play for our daughters in the summer. However, given the experience, we would not purchase this again and invest our money in something that has a better construction scheme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment