Inflatable water slides are designed for the home user, create your own aqua park in your backyard this summer. Inflatable water slides are typically made of a tough plastic material and attach to garden hoses in order to generate their supply of water. Some slides are totally horizontal, encouraging the user to slide 'along' them, rather than 'down' them. Make the plunge and slide into some cool fun on a balmy summers's day with the ultimate in water slides. Summer wouldn't be summer without summer toys.

Banzai soak n splash water slide

Set includes slide splash pool 16 x 36 Ages 5 to 12 years Model no 1123

Banzai soak n splash water slide

Price : $14.98

Brand : Banzai

[ More Detail ]

Features

  1. Slide easily attaches to any hose for quick setup.
  2. plash pool provides a grand finale that doesn\'t disappoint.
  3. Aqua slide runs 16 feet for extra excitement with each glide.

User Comment

A kids review | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-05-26
I am an eleven year old boy this is from my point of view. This is awsome. I cant describe how much fun this. Me and my friend play on ths all day. it is fun when you put soap on it (my mom ans=d sitster said it is not considered a shower. But it is fun people that put bad review my not know how to properly use it. It is pretty hard to use at first. Overy all this thing is realy awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Buy | Rating : 5 | on : 2009-05-13
Grandma wanted to get my kids a \"little something\" for summer. I told her not spend much. So she bought this slide. It was perfect. Both of my kids love it -- 4 and 5 years old -- and they have been using for a month now with no problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment